Mei Loci are looking for a qualified Landscape Architect with a minimum of three years’ experience to join our growing practice in Cornwall.
We are currently undertaking the design of a variety of exciting public and private landscapes, across Cornwall and the UK, with a focus on community, cultural and environmental landscapes.
We are seeking a talented and creative Landscape Architect with 3 + years of experience, to join our growing team who will provide an excellent contribution to our design team, and who is passionate about our contribution to beautiful, diverse, and challenging landscapes and environments, in Cornwall and further afield.
The position will be tailored to suit the skills and experiences of the successful applicant. Those who exhibit passion, a drive for creativity, are personable, enjoy working within a creative team and have a strong work ethic will be valued highly. Our studio fosters a nurturing working culture, and a commitment to quality while having fun.
The successful applicant will have experience in design, design development and documentation of small and medium public realm projects, with a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and a commitment to developing Mei Loci as a sustainable practice. Mei Loci is committed to creating an inclusive and respectful culture and we welcome diversity in our team.
Essential skills and attributes:
- A degree in Landscape Architecture, or equivalent
- A minimum of three years of professional experience working as a Landscape Architect.
- Dedicated, organised, self-motivated and willing to work on a range of projects.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills, including the ability to communicate and develop designs on paper, as well as digitally.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team.
- Can work under pressure and to the highest standard for project deadlines.
- Strong skills in AutoCAD, Sketch-up, and Adobe Suite.
- Fluent in English
- Eligibility to work in the UK and Europe and possession of any relevant visas.
What we offer:
- We support staff with training and mentoring and an ongoing calendar of CPD within the studio.
- Opportunities to get involved in volunteering on community and environmental projects locally.
- A supportive and friendly working environment.
- Dependant on experience, we support our staff with flexible and remote working arrangements.
Application deadline: Friday 1st March
If you are interested in the position, please send a portfolio of your recent work (max of 10MB, with no external links), CV and cover letter to: email@example.com